- A cool cropped pant that is straight-up functional, ready for everyday wear.
- Inspired by vintage sailing gear.
- High-waisted with a wide leg.
- Made with a durable organic cotton Bedford cord, a little more textured than a typical canvas.
- Deep front pockets and flap pockets at back.
- Belt loops, a zip fly, and natural corozo nut buttons for the win.
- 28" Inseam 18 1/2" Leg Opening on size 27
- Jessica (studio model) is wearing a size 25 - Height: 5’10”, Bust: 34B, Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- Raychel (lifestyle model) is wearing a size 25 - Height: 5’10”, Bust: 34C, Waist: 25", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
100% organic cotton.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. We choose organic because it keeps chemicals out of nature and requires 90% less water to grow.