RETURN POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED ONLINE:
- Customers can return the product in its’ original condition free of any stains or damages with the tags still attached for a full refund within 7 days of delivery or purchase online.
- A copy of your receipt must accompany any returned items.
- Oak Common holds the right to deny a return that does not fit into our policy.
EXCHANGES OR STORE CREDIT:
- Given within 7 days of the date of delivery in its original condition free of any stains or damages with the tags still attached.
- Items purchased in store can be brought back within 14 days of original purchase for exchange or store credit only.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY:
- All purchases delivered on/between 11/21/13-12/25/13 can be exchanged or redeemed for store credit until January 15th of the following year with tags attached and a copy of the receipt included in the return.
- All sale items are final sale.
- Additional shipping costs to return/exchange items will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Oak Common does not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of returned packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Oak Common.
- To return merchandise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Web Order number, Invoice number, the reason for your return and if you would like a full refund, exchange or store credit.
You can return or exchange at our shop or mail the product back to:
Attn: Shipping Department
3231 Grand Avenue